With a contemporary decor this sophisticated vacation rental home is located in the desirable Palm Canyon Estates bordering the greens on the 10th fairway.The architectural designer four-bedroom residence is just five minutes from downtown Palms Springs and located amongst a backdrop of mountain peaks of the Indian Canyons.
The linear architecture of the home rises from the desert landscape of bougainvillea, ocotillos, and palm trees, creating a serene experience upon entrance.Originally built in 1965 and redefined in 2010, this 2,904 sq. ft. oasis sits on a quarter acre lot with spacious indoor / outdoor living at its finest. Simple elegance with a warm color scheme and luxurious furnishings create a casual desert lifestyle with an engaging, open floor plan. With entertaining in mind, the kitchen area is the hub of casual living with a sleek modern look of grey granite countertops and European style cabinetry with overhead sky lights and a sit at island-bar.The adjacent media area and formal dining continue the flow of the open floor-plan into the living area and to the outdoor-lanai living space.The living room features the original fireplace, modernized with broken glass for a dramatic setting. Floor to ceiling glass sliders expose the outdoors from the open floor plan.
This indoor / outdoor oasis on the fairway is complimented with a tranquil setting in the lanai lounging area which features a dramatic outside fireplace.A turbo grill with sit-at-bar is perfect for dining alfresco.Architecture Blue created a spectacular saline pool and spa with tanning shelf among the desert landscape and plentiful citrus fruit trees.The pool has a child-proof fence that is available on request.
The spacious lot is walled in for privacy and offers a lush lawn area and accented with modern desert landscaping, a mature needle-redwood, and many palms for shade.A cabana was placed in the corner of the lot with incredible mountain vistas to continue the tranquility and enjoy stargazing at night.
The sleeping quarters offer a luxurious master suite with outdoor access and a comfortable sitting area with two club chairs and large flat screen TV.The master ensuite-bathroom with spa qualities offers a dual vanity and a spacious encased glass shower with rain shower head and two additional shower massage nozzles for the ultimate experience.There are two additional private bedrooms in the residence that also offer additional luxurious appointments in modern themes of regency and pastel. An office room, accessible from the media area is completely private and is the fourth bedroom option with a twin size Murphy-bed and ensuite bathroom.
Silver Orchid creates a sense of tranquility and harmony in a simple-elegant environment on the fairway.The residence is also family friendly.
Other Highlights Include:
- Three spacious bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms
- Complete office, which can act as a fourth bedroom with a twin size bed
- Murphy bed and ensuite bathroom, includes Wifi, Printer, Fax, Copier and free long distance (Canada and USA)
- Expansive open floor plan in the living - dining area
- Features state of the art appliances and plenty of counter space to inspire culinary creativity
- Media Area with full surround / theater with flat screen TV and Blu-Ray technology
- Spacious saline pool with inbuilt Jacuzzi and flat tanning shelf
- Plenty of private lounging areas with expansive mountain and fairway views
- Lanai with outdoor living room and fireplace with outdoor grill
- Two car garage
- Spacious backyard with lawn, mezzo double sun bed and spectacular mountain views on all sides
- Removable pool fence perfect for young children
Check Availability and Reserve Online
- October - May $995.00 per night
- June - September $750.00 per night
- 11.5% occupancy tax added (Tax Permit # 3031)
- 3 night minimum required (additional nights may be required during some Holidays and Popular-Local Calendar Events)